Have fun with these different roulette variations!
Roulette is a game of chance that welcomes all players who want to test their luck with its easy gameplay. Not only that, the enigma and thrill of the spinning wheel make you hope for the ball to land on your numbers, exciting and hyping you to play!
Consequently, these are the reasons why it is now a popular game among people. As such, it has now developed into different variations to make the game more interesting and challenging. To know more about it, here are the famous roulette variations that are loved by many.
- European roulette
For starters, European roulette is the common go-to variation for this game due to its house edge of 2.6%, which means you get better returns! Furthermore, the wheel consists of 37 slots numbered from 1-36 and one 0. Alternatingly, the numbers are coloured either black or red, while 0 is green.
To play this game, all you need to do is anticipate where the ball falls by placing bets on different numbers. If the ball falls on your bet, then you will receive the corresponding payout.
- American roulette
The American and European roulette variations are similar in terms of gameplay, but what distinguishes the former from the latter is the wheel design. Instead of one green slot, the American variation has two: one for ‘0’ and another for ‘00’. As a result, the wheel has 38 slots in total that increase the house edge to 5.26% and lower the odds. On the bright side, all of your outcomes payout in even money which doubles your stakes!
- French roulette
In French roulette, the wheel appears the same as the European variation with one 0. Furthermore, two significant rules make this variation stand out among the rest:
- La Partage – When the ball lands on 0, half of the even-money bets will go to the house, while the other goes to the player. Even if you did not bet on this slot, you will still receive a payout. That is why from a house edge of 2.7%, it’s lowered to 1.35% due to this rule.
- En Prison – This is a variation of the previous rule wherein if the ball lands on 0, the dealer will place a mark on your stakes, which means that you have the opportunity to get it all back when you win in the next game.
In other words, this variation provides consolation prizes even if you do not win every game.
- Online roulette variations
Casino games are now accessible thanks to the advancement of technology. This means that you can play various games from the comfort of your home. As such, there are now a lot of online roulette variations you can choose from. Here is a list of the most popular online variations:
- Live roulette – Live roulette is a good alternative to the traditional brick-and-mortar casinos since you still play alongside real people through the use of a video camera and a live chat. Also, all the bets and wheel spinning are done in real-time.
- Instant roulette – Instant roulette is a unique variation that uses 12 individual synchronized wheels. This gives you more chances of winning in an instant since you can place bets on each wheel.
- Lightning roulette – If you like fast-paced games, then lightning roulette is the one for you! Its seamless and stunning interface lets you play several rounds in minutes. Also, it favours the player because of its Lucky Numbers and Lucky Payouts feature that increase your multiplier from 50x – 500x!
- Double ball roulette – This thrilling variation gives you two chances of winning the jackpot! With two balls, the chance of winning an inside bet is doubled, and you only need one ball to be successful. The best part is that you can win twice as much if both balls landed successfully.
- Auto speed roulette – For a quick fun game, you can try roulette’s auto speed variation that finishes a game in just seconds! Although there is no live dealer involved, the wheel is automatically spun randomly by the interface.
- Mini roulette – Another speedy variation is the mini roulette, which, as its name suggests, has smaller wheels compared to the traditional ones. Due to its size, the number of slots has been reduced to 13 which means you can even win faster when you bet correctly!
Winning tips for roulette
When you are playing the game of chances, it is best to have luck on your side. That is why there are tips on winning roulette! Lucky for you, here are some that you can use:
Trust your gut
When you play, always remember to trust your gut. This will give you confidence in all of the bets you place. Also, you should always play based on whatever you feel and not on what anyone tells you. No matter what you do, always trust the decisions you make because this miraculously does the trick in winning!
Play within your bankroll
Playing within your bankroll will prevent you from overspending. With a limit, you are still allowing yourself to have fun without feeling any guilt. Above all, remember to only use the money you are willing to lose.
Don’t beat yourself too much
In case you lose all your games, don’t beat yourself too much since this will only frustrate you. This makes things even worse because you are taking the fun and joy out of playing. So, just have fun!
Play these roulette variations at Bitcasino
Now that you know the different roulette variations, it is time for you to test out your luck by heading to Bitcasino! Play to your heart’s content since there are a lot of games to choose from aside from roulette. Additionally, these games are readily available to you and easy to play, so nothing can stop you from spinning your way to massive payouts.